- 1/4 Ounce(s) package (about 2 1/4 teaspoon) quick rising yeast
- 3 Cup(s) Bread Flour
- 1 Cup(s) QuakerÂ® Oats (quick or old fashioned, uncooked)
- 2 Tablespoon(s) granulated sugar
- 1 Teaspoon(s) Salt
- 1 1/4 Cup(s) milk or water
- 2 Tablespoon(s) butter or margarine, melted or 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
Bring all refrigerated ingredients to room temperature by letting them stand on counter about 30 minutes. Place yeast in bread machine pan according to directions in manual. In medium bowl, combine flour, oats, sugar and salt; mix well. In separate bowl, combine milk and margarine; mix well. Place dry ingredients and milk mixture into bread machine pan according to manual. Select white bread and light crust settings.